Title: Executive Director
(This is a 1099 Contractor Position)
Organization: Next Level Northwest
Schedule: Part Time
Location: Northwest Suburbs Chicagoland
Description: Next Level Northwest (NLNW) seeks an experienced part-time executive director to manage both the day to
day operations and strategic vision for the program. Responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with municipal partners to recruit program participants, including promoting the program, scheduling pitch nights, and recruiting judging panels for business evaluations. Planning and overseeing the marketing strategies of NLNW’s programs and services.
- Management of program coaches, including maintaining timely documentation of the accelerator engagement and providing support with any issues or roadblocks during the process.
- Developing strategic plans to raise money for NLNW.
- Overseeing fundraising efforts by writing grants, researching foundations, and implementing fundraising strategies.
- Collaboration with the Board of Directors, including member recruitment, meeting scheduling, and meeting administration.
- Management of all day-to-day operations, including program financials, strategic partnerships, marketing, and promotion.
- Providing timely reports and results to the Board and key stakeholders
- Providing overall program leadership, including serving as the organization’s spokesperson and ambassador.
- This position works as an independent contractor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous executive leadership experience in a non-profit organization
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Strong leadership skills with formal experience in mentoring and coaching
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter whose vision aligns with Next Level Northwest
ABOUT NEXT LEVEL NORTHWEST
Next Level Northwest (NLNW) is a non-profit public-private partnership serving the Northwest Chicagoland region.
Formed in 2017 by the founding Illinois municipalities of Elk Grove Village, Hanover Park, Hoffman Estates, Rolling
Meadows, and Schaumburg, NLNW supports the growth and health of the regional economy by providing a business
accelerator program for established local businesses. Program participants compete in a rigorous selection process, and
once admitted to the accelerator program, begin an intensive coaching engagement with a qualified local business coach
and mentor. Learn more at https://www.nextlevelnorthwest.org/.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Josh Grodzin, at firstname.lastname@example.org